Thursday, September 5, 2013

Polka Dot Pals Peggy

We have a fantastic release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps that you're going to fall in love with!  Why?  We have new Polka Dot Pals to play with!!  Plus a few feline friends that have joined the mix.  :)  You'll want to make sure to visit the LMMS Blog to see the inspiration from the design team as they have done a superb job with these images!  I on the other hand, flubbed coloring my image but hopefully you'll still be impressed.  LOL


First of all, my project uses the new Polka Dot Pals Peggy and Polka Dot Pals Feline Sitting that were released today at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I've also used the Park Glen Door Metal Die in the background (also from LMMS) plus a few elements from Make it Crafty to create the this scene, which includes Ivy Ribbon Swing and elements from Whimsical Digi Elements.


My experimenting was on the face.  Last time I tried to do a face with an open mouth (click HERE), the mouth just didn't look right.  So this time I used inspiration from the picture on this site HERE (look for the boy eating the tomato) and I did better than last time.  However, the rest of the face makes her look like an old lady!  Yikes!  O'well, I'll try again next time and hopefully have better luck.  LOL

7 comments:

  1. I think your colouring is fabulous on this cutie, and the card is superb, thanks for letting us colour up your images, they are so much fun.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing scene. Wow! I think her face looks awesome, really love what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! I love the little scene. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous scene, Barbara! Your coloring always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card!! Wow!! Super cute release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is adorable love your card!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Barbara, her face looks so real. She really looks like she's enjoying that apple. The kitty is so darn cute. Love the little bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.