Monday, September 30, 2013

Rachel Rabbit

It seems that my life can be motivated by collections and goals.  I have to have a "complete" collection even though it might not be everything, there is usually a certain limit in my mind that I have to get to before my collection is considered complete.  I'm love rubber stamps - and, I don't think I've reached my "limit" yet!  LOL  The other motivation is goal driven - and this card is not an exception!  I will, eventually, create something with every image that I have.  I probably need to insert an evil laugh about now, but I'm sure it's possible.  He he he 


Here's a couple links that I'll share, the first one being the image I used on this project which you can find in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store.  And the second link is to the LMMS blog and LMMS gallery where you'll find lots of other inspiration using these images!

plus accessories from the other Forest Friends rubber stamps
LMMS Blog and Gallery


Here's a close up of the image and you'll also see Quella the Quail on there!  I thought she'd be a fun friend for Rachel.  :)  I also enjoyed blending the blues and browns to give her a more realistic color scheme.


Thanks for coming by today and I hope you're week has started off with a bang!  A good bang!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Barbara. Super image and some fab papers.
    I am loving your goal and had a little think about joining you .... but alas, I have far too many images and it would take foreva!!!

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a page from a children's book. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, it really makes your main image pop!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.