Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cocoa

Sometime I just get lucky and today is one of them... there is a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps opening up today and the theme is "It's a Doodle!"  I thought I was doomed and didn't have a card ready.  :(  I had been working in the background on some new images and completely forgot about it, to be honest.  So I was just about to hang up my hat... er, put my Copics away, when I found this card already finished.  AND it has doodling on it!  How awesome is that?!


You may not recognize this image right away but it's a Sugar & Spice Dolls named Cocoa from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  When I inked her, I cleaned off the rubber stamp on her arm and her foot.  Then when I was coloring, I added "stuffing" that was coming out.  Also this is one of the images I colored using only 4 Copic colors!!  That's right... only 4!  I used  N6, G46, V17 and YG21.  (Plus the blender marker but I wasn't counting that.  LOL)  You should give it a try.  ;D


My doodling in around the edges of the image as well as doodling on the image itself - I added extra stitching, tears in the clothing, and thread where there are holes in the doll.  See, there's lots you can do with a doodling challenge!!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This is a fab card, I like the little bottle. Maybe it's full of luck potion.... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AWESOME! love everything about it, it's perfect for the doodling challenge *claps!*
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card, Barbara! Fantastic coloring and doodling! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific card. I love your doodling and coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, it is like a plague hit! Hopefully the potion will help - wonderful add on :>) Fab doodling too...I am clapping with Jo ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh, that´s spooky but cute too! I love your card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, I never would have thought to have the stuffing coming out, brilliant. Wow, 4 colors, that's amazing. Will have to try that one day. Really cute and creepy, too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card!! love the coloring!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Barbara, what an awesome creation - but hey I should not be remotely surprised at that should I !!! Thanks for joining us as Without Words.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.