Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Graffiti Zowie

This is my little apology project I had to color to make up for the last urban graffiti project I had colored.   I feel much better about this one!  I also thought it would be fun to share graffiti terminology and I posted that on the Graffiti Party blog to share with every one... check it out by clicking HERE and add a few words to your vocabulary.  :D

Remember there is still time to get your urban graffiti project into the challenge for a chance to win several grand prizes!!  Check out the Graffit Party blog!


The Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet images I used on this project are as follows:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge #101 - Out with the Girls

10 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am now a follower...snicker. You will stalk my email.
    Rhea
    PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like the LM2 tag. How did you do it? Is it a digi stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's a digi. It's actually the little tag on the Graffiti Zowie image which I clipped and then enlarged big time. :D

      Delete
  3. Love your coloring Barbara!! And the graffiti theme is so cool!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Barbara, super colouring job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is fantabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.