Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fancy Sunbonnet Witch

Ack!  I can't believe it!  I had this project all set to be scheduled for Halloween and then I completely forgot to publish it!  So it's been sitting in draft mode for a while but I'm still going to share it.  LOL  It also give me an opportunity to remind you about the buzz going on over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today - the challenge blog is featuring the LMMS Super Saturday projects showing off the spotlighted rubber stamp for the week as well as the freebie for today! 


For this project, I used Fancy Sunbonnet Witch from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and kept the layout simple. I was at my Mom's house and she didn't have much in the way of Halloween papers so I made do with some red and oranges that worked well together.  Then when I got home, I added the black to tie it all in... something about orange and black that just screams "Halloween!"  Right?!


This was such a fun project to color and I have to confess a little bit about the black lace.  It's actually a hard commodity to find.  Really, it's true!  So when I discovered in the store (after months of searching), I ended up giving in to my hording instincts and bought the whole roll!  Gasp!  I know, sorry I couldn't share, but maybe next time I'll leave some on the spindle.  LOL

4 comments:

  1. this is one lovely, cute card
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad it did come off the spool and didn't get cut from any small items of clothing, if you know what I mean! ;) Either way, it's a fab touch on a fab, vibrant, cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the cutest darn Sunbonnet. love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! - love the orange and black

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.