Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cheeks and Nose Tutorial

I should be doing a million other things at the moment but I finished the tutorial I was working on and couldn't resist sharing the step by steps and colors!  I have the full image colored and can't wait to get it on a card so I can share that as well but in the mean time, I hope this proves to be handy.

The image I used is Polka Dot Pals Leilani from Little Miss Muffets Stamps.  It has a typical dot-for-eyes face and I've colored it in using Copic markers.  The colors are listed on the image for each step and shows how to shape and form the cheeks and nose area.  I also have another tutorial for the face that you can see HERE; it uses a different image and different skin colors.


They say pictures are worth a thousand words so I'm not going into detail on each step.  However, with that said, just leave a comment if you have questions on a particular step and I'll respond with more details.  :D  Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you Barbara!! I am going to give this a go as soon as I have some time with my markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic i would have never thought to do this. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is fantastic Barbara, the possibilities are truly endless. I so love this learning journey I'm on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! That is so cool how you did the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, Barb! I think I'm going to try it in pencils first, but it looks super fun. Need to buy me one of those images to practise on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous tutorial. I really found it easy to follow each picture and now I gotta try it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much!!! i love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing. I could never do this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outstanding Tutorial. I can't wait to try this! Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tutorial! Definitely going to practice this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Printed and placed on my desk, now I'll have to try this! Thank you, Barbara :)
    hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome technique! gave it a go and still needs work :) Gong to keep trying :) thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.