Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Crystal

It's my turn to post on the Make it Crafty blog I took some time to color up an image this evening.  I worked with the challenge colors for this month, blue and yellow. This image is Crystal from Make it Crafty and I stamped her in a gray color.


For the blue, I combined some purple, blue and turquoise.  Then for the yellows I went with a platinum blond on the hair and a mustard yellow on the dress.  I messed up in a few places but it felt good to do some coloring after such a long break.

8 comments:

  1. I admire your colouring greatly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skin tones Barbara - Happy New Year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab coloring, Barbara! She looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you colored her Barbara, especially her eyes, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Beautifully colored! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I messed up!! I'll give you I messed up! Pffft! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that's amazing!!! =)
    a big hug
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.