Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Iris May Hatter

Little Miss Muffet Stamps is sponsoring Hiding in My Craft Room challenge blog this week and the theme is all about using your scraps.  Most of my papers are 6x6" so I don't have very many scraps but occasionally I come up with a few gems, such as the ones on this card.  I've mixed Christmas with shabby chic papers and came up with this - I even used two small black scraps on the sides of the image!



The image I used is Iris May Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and available in rubber.  She was stamped in black and colored with the Marvy Le Plume alcohol markers.  Then I added a few dragonfly chippies (from Make it Crafty) and covered them with liquid pearls.  Added some ribbon and tadah!

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.