Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Vanilla

It's a Super Saturday sale at Little Miss Muffet Stamps where the Design Team gets to choose the sale items!  That's right - what ever the Design Team has chosen to create with that weekend will be on sale until the following Wednesday.  So if there's a stamp you want to see on sale and just can't wait... start dropping hints and we just might be inspired to use it.  :D




The image I used today is Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Vanilla from Little Miss Muffet Stamps in rubber and it was colored using the Marvy Le Plume alcohol markers.  I used some of my scraps to complete the card plus a few dragonfly chippies from Make it Crafty.  Lastly I added a border using a white gel pen.  I hope you like it and thanks for dropping by today.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring! Love the texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Barbara. She is super sweet with those fluffy slippers. Love the wood dragonflies with the floral paper.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.