Saturday, February 8, 2014

Celeste Amberglow Flowerpot

It's our Super Saturday event and there are several new rubber stamps on sale at Little Miss Muffet Stamps including this cutie, Celeste Amberglow Flowerpot!  I had colored this image up a long, long time ago - in fact, this is the same one I used to create the graphics in the store when this image was first released!  So I feel good that I finally got around to placing her on a card and show her off.


The image I used is Celeste Amberglow Flowerpot from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and drawn by Pollycraft.   She'd be perfect for a forget-me-not card, Mother's Day or even a thinking of you card!  The card I created was trying to use up some of my scraps and I think I'm getting tired of those sheet - luckily I'm about the last one on this pack, if not the last one.  Yeah!


A while ago I set a goal to have all my colored images onto cards plus a couple goals on coloring the images that I had.  I made some progress but I think the goal was just a tad bit too big and I wasn't able to get there.  But the good news is, that makes for more cards this year!!   LOL  Here are the stats if I decide to pick it back up again - or rather, to see how I'm progressing at the end of this year.

Catching up by 2014!
LMMS:
MiC:
SBS:
C2C:
Misc:
Tickers from Critique Circle.

4 comments:

  1. Super colouring Barbara and I love the ribbon border, very pretty
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna colour this Celeste up now! I don't think I have yet. I love the colours on this, specially her hair. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.