Thursday, February 6, 2014

Monster Balloon Your Day

We're celebrating at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this month for our 3rd Birthday but today is extra special because we have ten new stamps out to play with!!  They all feature a celebration theme and I've chosen to work with Monster Balloon Your Day available in rubber.  I think this is a perfect boy card and I've used as many primary colors as possible... reds, blues and yellows; plus a little green and gray to coordinate with the paper I used.



This project uses Monster Balloon Your Day rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps plus the Party Banner Metal Die, also from LMMS.  I've colored it with Copic markers and used a black fine tipped marker for some doodling on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.