Thursday, February 27, 2014

Polka Dot Pals Leilani

We have an inspiration blog post at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today and I wanted to display the card I used the for the Cheeks & Nose Tutorial.   I still have the other sheet that I used and was thinking about an eye tutorial... but... maybe another day when I have some more time.  It's still on my desk, however, so maybe. In the mean time, here's a warm seasoned Christmas card...


I used Polka Dot Pals Leilani and Palm Christmas Tree, both from Little Miss Muffet Stamp.  The colors were grabbed from a spring paper pad that I have plus a bit of green scraps to help bring in the Christmas colors. 


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Ca-yoot! I love the texture on the palm tree too. You rock xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FANTASTIC! I want to be there right now ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, such cuteness. I love how you color the Polka Dot Pals faces. I thought I bought the one doing I Love You in sign language, but can't fine her in my LMMS folder on my computer. Oh well, I'll purchase her next month as I want to try the facial features like yours. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Barbara! Love the whole festive scene and the perfectly-colored image!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.