Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Thyme

Sometimes I get so far behind in my crafting that I'm often working on holidays long past.  For example, this is one that I started before Valentines Day... and I also just finished up two others that I started before Christmas!  Oh my, what you to do with me!  LOL  I'll quickly post this one because even though Valentines is over, there is always room for a Love card to share.  :D


This card uses Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Thyme from Little Miss Muffet Stamps as a rubber stamp.  This doll is one fun girl to color especially since I gave her pink hair.  :D  The wood elements are from Dephine (thanks sweetie) and the corner is a chipboard embellishment from Make it Crafty.  The paper was cut larger than I normally make paper and I think it's 6" wide so I'm going to have to find a special envelope for it. 


I hope everyone has a great weekend and it's time for me to sign off.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Really cute - love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink hair. And the canvas with the stitching. Very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Fantastic sewing!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Barbara! Awesome coloring and love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love her hair, gotta try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am falling in love with your work. It is sort of edgy and cool and sweet and adorable all at the same time. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.