Sunday, April 27, 2014

Boot House

I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, I might have inspired Zoe a tiny-wincy to create the impromptu Boot House challenge in the Facebook group; but I doubt that was the case.  In any regards, this is one of the images I colored when Zoe was here visiting.  Coloring the Boot House wasn't enough so she also challenged me to color a marble sky.  This was done with Prismacolor Pencils on white paper.


I think it worked for the first try but I certainly have some ideas on how to improve it for the next try.  Marble was a tough one and even though I think the effect I got is cool, I'm not sure if it looks like real marble. It was a fun challenge... and now I have a challenge for you too...  you need to get Zoe to post her marble image too!  He he he



Make it Crafty Images:
(plus chipboard corners)

To see the post on the Make it Crafty page, click HERE to view post.

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and the corners is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fabulous, and I do like that sky!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, this should be framed!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.