Friday, June 6, 2014

Polka Dot Pals Lottie

Are you ready for some red, white and blue hair?  Just in time for the summer to begin this is a scene I had stamped at the Texas Coloring Retreat back in March - and was lucky enough to color her among some great friends!!  Here she is now on a finished card.  Check it out...



 Make it Crafty:
(also some chipboard chippies)

Little Miss Muffet Stamps:


To see the post on the Make it Crafty page, click HERE to view post.


I had fun with this image - as you can see - by coloring her hair blue and also using creative color placement to give this girl a face.  I wanted to go with big eyes and chubby cheeks so I think I got that mostly accomplished.  The ink I used was a gray instead of black to give is a softer look.


Thanks for coming by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I wish we lived next door! Gorgeous little scene and blue hair is fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen this card on fb, I just adore how you colour, her eyes and hair are astonishing!
    loved looking at your work.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.