Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fearless Fairy Tales Sleeping Beauty

The image I chose to use was Fearless Fairy Tales Sleeping Beauty; I also used the Birds on a Wire Metal Die in the background.  I put these together with papers from Storytime paper pad from We R Memory Keepers.


(I'm a bit late so I'm going to post and then come back with more details.  LOL  So if you get a chance... drop by again soon!)

I'm back and must say I had the best time hoping through the link collection! And being last on the list, I hope you've been sufficiently satisfied and fancifulified with so much inspiration that you've got to have them all! I know I have.  :)  [My Aunt-in-law used to say "sufficiently satiated and fancifulified" after eating out that the lyrical phrase just kinda stuck with me. LOL So I'm glad I was able to put it to use.]


I've been so lucky to have all our guests and DT members join for this blog hop and I hope you've been just as amazed as I have with everyone's creations!  Thanks for joining us in the blog hop and thank you go our guests too!

21 comments:

  1. You did it!! <3 <3 Love the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, loving these awesome girls - and your card Barbara is stunning! Off to have a peek at the others. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the embellishments! Love these new sassy gal fairytale images revamped!!!! A great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! These images are amazing!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the teal dress Barbara and your colouring is wonderful as always,
    Hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring and design!! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coloring, love the layout of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is amazing colouring and design. Just love the creative use of twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am not surprised your creation is totally gorgeous. Have LOVED checking out all the amazing makes and loved being a part of it even more. AWESOME designs!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh~ Love the colors, and how you did it, of her dress! This release is definitely original! I am loving the strong princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well what a creatively tantalising hop!! Loved every single image being brought to life through this awesome group of DT's and GDT's! Well done Barb and team!
    I am so impressed with this last card that I just need to say 'DIBBS'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Beautiful colouring! The new stamps are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME! Always a pleasure to see your colouring.
    I love the birds die too, they're perfect ravens ;)
    Thank you so much for these fantastic images xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was such an amazing hop, every creation is as good as the last! This is so fabulously colored Barbara, pure love from me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a release. What a Hop. You did it. And you coloured an image too. Beautiful work. But everything you touch looks awesome. Sickening really ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color scheme, papers and die cut birds.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.