Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cupcake Surprise

Cupcakes!!  Yummy cupcakes and also cupcakes that were yummy to color!  LOL  On this page of my traveling journal I used Cupcake Surprise from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I wanted something vibrant so instead of doing chocolate icing, I chose to color them in lime green icing... with a cherry on top too!  Yum.  :D




My coloring medium this time was watercolor paints in a tube.  The paint was a little thicker than I would have liked but that was also an advantage too - when I had stamped the cupcakes and cherries, I didn't bother to mask them and stamped one right on top of the other.  Also I just want to say thank you to Jane for helping me troubleshoot my watercolor problems.  Thank you!

2 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.