Saturday, August 2, 2014

Many Thanks

This is the first page in my travel journal, which is an old book titled "Poor Richard's Almanac (Selections)" by Benjamin Franklin and printed around 1937-1940. It's a small book and perfect for traveling... hence why I've been chilling in it while I travel. :)



This image is Many Thanks from Stampendous and is suited for the many thanks I'm sending out to Jane for helping me with watercolors! I stamped on the book directly with black ink and colored this one with watercolor tube paints. The paper is thicker than a normal book would be so it handled the water just fine. So far so good. :) I hope to try a variety of things with the book but the best pay is to have fun.

4 comments:

  1. I really love your travel book and everything you have put in there so far x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.