Friday, September 26, 2014

Jr. Hatter Laural

I have a special post to day for a special friend using spec... ok, well you get the point, it's off the charts!  LOL   I wanted to wish Zoe a very Happy Birthday today!!  (Today being Saturday Australian time.)


The images I've used are Jr. Hatter Laural from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Whimsical Elements from Make it Crafty - the perfect combination.  The chipboard bird is also from Make it Crafty.  I used Prismacolor Pencils. The hat colors were inspired by Zoe's coloring too - meaning the color choices of bright greens and blues and I've started to use more of those.



Hope you have a great weekend and make sure to wish Zoe a Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Zoe! I bet she loves this, it's fabulous. Drool worthy colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, and Happy Birthday to Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my gorgeous friend. This card is absolutely delightful and wonderful bright colours. My favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.