Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Surfer Dad

Cowabunga, dude! Signing on today to post a dude card celebrating someone's birthday.  Guy cards are rare because I enjoy coloring the frilly girlie images so much.  :D  But when this one came around, I knew I wanted to color that ironing board with something bright!  This was an image that Zoe gave out as a freebie in her Make it Crafty Newsletter - thank you Zoe!  Check out... Surfer Dad.




Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful week!

Make it Crafty:
Plus MiC Chipboard

To see the post on the Make it Crafty page, click HERE to view post.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Titally dibbs this one! Luuuurve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning barbara.i love the fantastic image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.