Saturday, October 25, 2014

Skelekinz Devil

It's the weekend before Halloween and we're busy decorating the house and having themed parties with our friends.  The kids have really gotten into it this year and so it's made it all that much more fun to create these Halloween cards!  :D  This one uses Skelekinz Devil rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.



I reached into the back of the cabinet for some Halloween papers and spooky eyes to help embellish this card.  Then A few things from around the table such as the ribbon, staples and Hello sentiment... and some spiders from my favorite tiny punches.  Added some doodles and this little devil is ready so greet you in your mailbox!  Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful spooky weekend!

4 comments:

  1. very gorgeous Halloween card. I love colors.
    XX Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuuuuuuuurve! Absolutelyluuuuurve! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this one! It is so fabulously colored and all the bellies are just too cute! I am dying to know if you colored him with pencil. Its so vibrant but also has great texture. TFS, xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.