Thursday, October 9, 2014

Swings 'n Slides Vanilla

Today starts a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and it's an "Anything Goes" theme - so you can make a card for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays, or even Thinking of You cards are all on the menu!  There is a little twist, however, in that I'd like to see you use stamps from my favorite brands... basically everything at LMMS, of course!  Here's my project...



I used Swings 'n Slides Vanilla from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which I colored with Marvy Le Plume markers.  I'm lucky that this was an Anything Goes challenge, in a way, because I nabbed this one from the already-colored-bin and then made a card at last minute to share.  Teehee  My desk is a mess, which isn't a new story lately, so I grabbed things that were closest at hand.  But the best part is is I added the doodles in the background as a tribute to Faye.  Thanks Faye, you're the best!

5 comments:

  1. Well this is just "darling " love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, using the felt adds a great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love colors!!
    XX Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.