Thursday, November 20, 2014

Polka Dot Pals Jamie and Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces

The challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges is CAS (aka Clean and Simple) however, I'm going to be a prime example of how not to follow the challenge rules as this is certainly not CAS.  However, I still wanted to post a project and this is all that I had up my sleeves.  Plus, we might overlook the rules if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps too.  ;D


For this project I used Polka Dot Pals Jamie and Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The face I used are the ones without the eyelashes and I used the pre-punched holes to help aline the face onto the stamped girl image.  I practiced a few times on a scratch paper until I was certain I could get it right then used gray to stamp both images.


After the stamping is finished then the coloring part begins - the fun part.  Here is a close up of the face and you can see where I've added highlights and shadows to shape it.  My markers started to go wacky on the darker sides so I had to leave it at this stage.  But I was happy with it so that's always a plus.
 

We hope you have time to join our challenge this week and have a great weekend!  Thanks for dropping by today and have fun creating.

6 comments:

  1. *Jaw on floor* You are amazing, that is just how it is. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!! This is just beautiful! I'm so envious of your coloring skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! You did an incredible job, love, love ,love!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    CRe8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love the colours on this one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning sweetie I love the faces they look so realistic, I now need a faces stamp, the shading and colours on this gorgeous girl are so perfect, I really love this one <3 hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.