Once the scene was created, I carried it along with me until I had few moments and started to color it on one of my travels and used Prismacolor Pencils because they were easy to tote. If you've followed along in the Make it Crafty Facebook group then you'll already know that I started with the skin and wasn't too sure about the colors. However, I pressed on and finished the Opera Singer complete.
Once that was complete then I worked on the background but used the wrong color and the whole image looked washed out. I was about to give up but form suggestion from you, I worked on the spotlight and a drop shadow. That seemed to help fix the color problem and created a fun effect too; and with more support from you, I went ahead and affixed it to my traveling journal.
Here's what the image looked like as a scanned image where I think the colors are more true to life.
Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful week!
Make it Crafty:
by Barbara (http://ForgottenScraps.blogspot.com)
To see the post on the Make it Crafty page, click HERE to view post.