Thursday, January 1, 2015

Elisabeth Louise Hatter

Happy New Year everyone!  While I'm off enjoying the wilderness, I can imagine the hustle and bustle back home.  But even though I'm missing out on the parties, I thought I could still schedule a post to go live in my absence.  This card was created using Elisabeth Louise Hatter and I love how the colors turned out. The paper was a bunch of scraps that magically worked well together.  :)



The new challenge at LMM Challenges is Something Blue - you can do weddings, winter, or whatever just as long as it's blue!  Hope you see your creations.  :)

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Happy New Year and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - enjoy your travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is lovely. I like the embellies. Happy New Year! X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.