Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentines Bear

Ever since I added the Mason Jar to the LMMS store, I've wanted to use it on another project.  I found Valentines Bear which was the perfect size to hide in there.  Even though it's a Valentine's image, I wanted to go with a more generic color pallet.  So this one was inspired by my daughter's kangaroo toy, which is teal with a pink flowered belly.  I selected a non-Valentines paper pad, this one was Simple Stories Vintage Bliss.  It worked well with what I had in mind.  After I finished coloring the bear and jar, I tried to add sparkles on the glass with a white pen but I don't think that worked out very well so I tried to cover one with a gem.  LOL  Lastly, I used some lace, ribbon, gems and Make it Crafty chipboard for embellishments.  ...and that's how this project came to be.  Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by my blog today.  :D




5 comments:

  1. THUD that is my jaw hitting the floor, I cannot think of any words at al for this, I would frame it this is one stunning creation hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just been for another look, I cannot take my eyes of it, I so wish they was digi its unreal the way the glass looks real you are so super talented x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.