Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fancy Sunbonnet Birthday Cake


LMMS is sponsoring CRAFT Challenge this March with their new challenge opening today. The theme is "Mother's Day or Female" and I decided to go for the pink!

On this project I used Fancy Sunbonnet Birthday Cake rubber stamp available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The papers are left over from some Valentines project and I splashed it up with some blue and red accents.  The love wax seal was another one of the embellishments that I created back in February and this one turned out really nicely.  I was finally getting the hang of melting the wax evenly - so I'll be a pro for next time.  LOL

Thanks for coming by today and we hope that you can participate in the CRAFT Challenge with us.



2 comments:

  1. It's lovely, I think you are a pro already with the wax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring honey!!
    Love this card! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.