Saturday, March 7, 2015

Grandpa's Wrinkles

I've been on a roll this month and have managed to create more projects then the last couple months combined - it's been great!  So today, I'm excited to share another one of those... this one is using Grandpa's Wrinkles rubber stamp available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I just love this guy and his sentiments!  LOL

I also shared this on the LMMS Challenge blog where you'll find lots of new information regarding Week 3 of the Birthday Release Celebration.  If you get a chance... click on over there or pop into the FB Group for the update.  Have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card!
    Just fabulous!!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome Barbara & kudos to you for getting in the zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this!!! I LOVE the skin color, the no line coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.