Saturday, March 14, 2015

Squirrels and Mushrooms

Happy Birthday Faye!!   Tomorrow is Faye's birthday and the Little Misses are all surprising her today with Faye-inspired projects.  She has always inspired us to do better even when she glitter bombs us.  LOL  (Be sure to visit the LMMS blog for more surprises and details today.)

This project is specifically for her - Faye you always inspire me with your fabulous creations!  I ordered the Mushroom Border Die (which is why I had to add it to the LMMS shop because of all your projects - such an enabler.  LOL) and created my project below.  See, I colored it just like you.  :D  I hope you are having a wonderful and colorful weekend!  *Squeezes*

The products I used on this are Squirrels, Three Mushrooms and the Mushroom Border Metal Die - which you can find in the LMMS shop.  Just saying.  ;D  I know this is more of an autumn project but I had these two stamp on my desk waiting since then to be colored.  And why not?  It's not autumn here but it is on the other side. 



2 comments:

  1. You have done her proud hun.. this creation is just gorgeous!!
    Hugs (and Happy Birthday to Faye!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So glad to see you creating so much again, love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.