Friday, March 27, 2015

Zoe by Christa

This project makes use of the Colouring Long Hair in Fine Detail eBook by Make it Craft and the image featured in that is Zoe by Christa, a Saturated Canary image. Zoe has done a great job instructing and teaching how to color long hair in fine details - just like the title suggests - and more!  I colored this one with watercolors and tried something new.  It turned out better than I had hoped.  Watercolors always gives me problems because I tend to use too much water and then everything gets to be a mess. LOL

I also used some chipboard embellishments by MiC and this time colored it with Prismacolor Pencils.  The main butterfly is colored to resemble a Cattleheart butterfly and the blue ones are suppose to be Blue Morpho butterflies.  Then the tiny red ones were just colored red because I needed more red.  Using the Prismacolor Pencils on the chipboard alwasy comes out with a nice color tone.  I think the softer led helps with that.



3 comments:

  1. It turned out amazing!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow-wee zow-wee She looks awesome, you did a fabulous job !
    I bought the book yesterday, don't know if it can make me as good as you,
    you're fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous colouring - she looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.