Saturday, April 25, 2015

Autumn

Here's a project that I enjoyed working on.  It started with her turquoise hair which was inspired by Marika!  Then I decided to take this stamp, Autumn from Little Darlings, with an autumn theme, and convert it to something more generic.  So I skipped on stamping the leaves and colored the rake to resemble a broom instead.

The card also features the Happy Days Tab Sentiments, with accompanied chipboard embellishment, and the Cutters Baggie 'n Tag, tag only, which was a left over from another project that I refurbished. The many ribbons on the tag was also inspired by Marika - thanks Marika for the ideas!  Finally I added some faux stitching with my marker and a few pink acrylic dots.

Hope you're having a great weekend and thank for stopping by my blog today!



Updated to include a detailed picture of the little button nose per Zoe's request.  :)


3 comments:

  1. really beautiful! Gorgeous hair and love the drop fold int he apron. I want to see a close up of her cute button nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following you as I love your work and don't know why it took me so long to get here! This is awesome, fantastic colouring and fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey this is amazing!!
    Gorgeous colours and our shading of the folds etc is just fabulous..

    Love it whole heaps.. Grins.xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.