Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fancy Sunbonnet Easter

Happy Easter Weekend!  It's a wonderful spring week where I'm at and we're enjoying all the usual festivities of spring including gardening, playing outside and visiting with family.  :)

For this project I've used Fancy Sunbonnet Easter rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I stamped it three times so I could color portions and make it 3D.  I forgot what this technique is called but I know it has a name.  LOL  I had colored the image with out choosing my papers first for coordinating colors.  So when it came time to putting a card together I was holding my breath whilst searching for a match.  He he he

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Happy Easter!




1 comment:

  1. I love the 3D! Smiles.

    Another awesome creation from you. Love stopping by your blog. Brightens my day.xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.