Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Lark

This is Polka Dot Pals Lark and she's been clowning around in the Little Miss Muffet shop!  Can you spot what she's been up to?!  Happy April Fool's Day!  I thought it would be perfect to release an image like this today.  :)

The face and hair was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the rest was with Copic markers.  It's not quite a mix of mediums but rather a hybrid.  Some day I'll apply pencils over the markers.  Someday. The card was kept simple since the image was so large so all I added were some corduroy buttons and brads.

The other image I used on this is the Confetti Background.  Both that and Polka Dot Pals Lark are digital stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful and fun Fool's day!




7 comments:

  1. Loving the facial features Barbara - you've done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, so would my mom have loved her. She was a big clown fan. I'd dibbs her if I were on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you made her look fab! Loving your Lark! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous fun and bright card, great job with her clown face, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinking cute. I just love this. Everything about it right down to the corduroy buttons. GREAT job. So cheerful.....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.