Thursday, May 21, 2015

Grandpa Fishing

I think this is going to be a project that you're going to love... at least I know I do! The image is a new release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Grandpa Fishing, and a fun one to color too.  But the best part about the card is the background.  My daughter was using her new watercolor paints and colored this picture for me.  I then brought out the black pen and defined the image, colored Grandpa Fishing, and then placed him on this card.

I also used a the Say What? die and Mini Alphabet & Numbers die for the sentiment.  Then I used some Make it Crafty dragonflies and there it all is.

Thanks for coming by today and now I'll send you over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store to check out the New Releases.  Enjoy some shopping!


6 comments:

  1. A very talented family! Love the image - a fabulous men's card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and your background is beautifully done, your image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter did an amazing job I love this card so much!

    Just so cool! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing scene! Fantastic coloring and card! You know, I LOVE Grandpa so much! LOL
    Francine
    PS: thanks so much for the kind words on my blog a few days ago! It made me so happy to read this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.