Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunbonnet Fire Truck

I have a boy card to share today and enjoyed putting this one together.  I wanted to use the Say What? and Mini Alpha & Numbers diecuts from CC Designs so I picked a smaller image to use.  This one worked well and I could put it more on the side of the card. 

I used Sunbonnet Fire Truck from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and colored him in bright reds and oranges.  I didn't have any papers that matched but I think I found a good compromise with these subtle colors.  Lastly I grabbed some of my red/black/white twine and wrapped it up for a finished look.  Hope you like it and enjoy!

For those who want a good laugh... 
this was shared with me the other day and I about busted a gut!  



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that video is just too funny!!!
    I have mascara on my cheeks now!!!

    Hun love your card.. you know how I've a thing with boy cards at the moment.. and this one is awesomeness!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! And "little boyish" too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.