Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Yang

Here's a card I've been saving up to share.  This mini card was created to show what you can do with the little gift you'll currently receive when placing a rubber stamp order.  I wanted to include something that you could use and this is what I created with my supplies.  The girl, Polka Dot Pals Yang, and the books, Cupcake 'n Books, were masked and stamped then colored to match the supplies.  This was inspired by a card Faye created and the freckles on Yang's face was inspired by an image Zoe colored.  Thanks ladies for your inspiration!




3 comments:

  1. This is lovely hun.
    Your colouring is superb and those freckles are AWESOME!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is she?! GREAT job......Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, fabulous image, beautiful colored and great design!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.