Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Broasca Frog

I'm back in town for the summer and what a whirlwind - I loved it!  I was even lucky enough to skip out on some of the hottest days in Texas while I was enjoying the more cooler weather up north.  Bliss! 

As a welcome back into the internet, I thought I'd get right into posting a project I created.  This one uses Broasca Frog and I had fun coloring him with vibrant greens and blue eyes.  I kept the project simple and focused on the techniques of coloring and mixing colors.  I like how he turned out and I even have the color combos to share, which are listed below in the recipe.



Copic Markers Used:
C5, C3, B95, B12, BG10, E27, E17, E13, E07, YR15, YR07, YR30, Y35, YG23, YG21, G85, BV23, 0
Paper: Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan cat's eye for distressing
Other: Orange Twinkle Goosebumps, ribbon, twine, button, white gel pen, foam pop dots, glue/tape/stapler

2 comments:

  1. Favorite stamp. You did righteous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love these lil' frogs! Smiles.
    Your card is gorgeous and your image coloured beautifully.

    So lovely to have you back hun.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.