Tuesday, September 29, 2015

De Witte Engel Birthday Bird

Tweet, tweet, tweet.  This is a felted bird I created using the De Witte Engel Birthday Bird kit.  It actually has a odd story to go along with him.  I purchased the kit about two years ago - it was a beginning kit and would be my first experience with felting.  OK, good, this was something I could handle.  Little did I know what I was getting myself into.  After breaking my needles, I purchased replacements only to loose them.  I found other replacement needles but had then lost the bird.  Arg!   I found the bird a month later but, you guessed it, my needles were now missing.  This just wasn't in the stars for me so I gave up.  But not really, as you can plainly see, I found it and my needles a couple weeks ago.  Voila! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.