Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Vickie

Today, Little Miss Muffet Stamps is sponsoring Cards und More Challenges.  The challenge theme is to use "no pattern paper."  I had to think about that for a while because it's usually my first go to item.  But hopefully I managed and was happy with how the card turned out.  :)

I used Polka Dot Pals Vickie and colored in some wings and a detailed eye.  I was going for a more Halloween vibe for a little coloring fun this season.  Thanks for coming by - I hope you enjoy and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Love your added details! You are so talented! I didn't know when to post. I just went to their blog and saw that it was posted, so I did too! Happy to help out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me chuckle - she is so darn cute - I love her!! Couldn't you just kiss that cute little nose!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.