Saturday, September 19, 2015

Woolbuddy Frog

I've been branching out and having some fun with felting.  I use the "Woolbuddy Felting Frog" kit for this little guy.  It was my first experience so I made some mistakes and I think the eyes are all wrong.  I even broke my three needles that I had.  Boo-hoo!  But it was still so much fun that I bought another kit and even one for my girls to play with.  This guy will be perfect to toss around and have some fun with - he's built pretty firm so I doubt anything can mess him up.  LOL



4 comments:

  1. He is cute!! I have always wanted to try that. Where did you buy the kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg omg I'm on your Christmas list right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I broke 2 of my 3 needles the first time I tried felting. This is one craft that just isn't for me, but I absolutely LOVE what you made!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.