Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fearless Fairy Tales Beauty and the Beast

This is Fearless Fairy Tales Beauty and the Beast from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and I was able mix the colors a little more than usual. This has been a long time favorite stamp of mine so I enjoyed coloring the whole thing.  The paper, however, wasn't the best to use as it was too smooth, but I got along OK. 

What are you working on?  I'd love to see you post about it in the LMMS FB group or in the current challenge - it's an easy one.  :D  It's always inspiring to see everyone's work.  




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and now you have me singing Beauty and the Beast which I will continue to sing all day long!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and coloring! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.