Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Shirley

I have another felting project to share.  This one is reminiscent of Shirley from Shaun the Sheep. I love watching stop motion clay movies - it's always incredible what they can do and the amount of time it takes to make them.  Anyway, this idea is from some wool balls that I found on Amazon and thought it would be easy to CASE it.  So I convert one of my Mom's wool balls so she would have a friend to do laundry with. I didn't take a picture, but I added a small tail on the other side. 


1 comment:

  1. My husband thinks it is really funny that the fattest sheep is called Shirley (grrrrrrr). I just tell him that skinny people are easier to kidnap. Love your baaaa! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.