Thursday, April 21, 2016

Skelekinz Moon

This project uses Skelekinz Moon rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  There is a new LMM challenge opening up today that you can come participate in Anything Goes.


This was the first I had colored in a long time and I felt a little displaced.  I knew I wanted to make it more dimensional but I couldn't think out the layers and what needed to be colored.  I ended up coloring the image completely, four times.  LOL.  Then I was able to cut out what I needed and pop them up. 

I had intended to make the moon look real but I definitely I chose the wrong colors.  Now it looks more like cheese!  I suppose that fit in with storytelling so it still works.  I'm reminded of Wallis and Gromit when they journey to the moon - "everybody knows the moon is made of cheese." 




1 comment:

  1. Awesome creation! I'm always in awe of your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.