Friday, April 22, 2016

Skelekinz No Sunshine

I've been enjoying coloring these Skelekinz rubber stamp images and here's another one for today.  This is Skelekinz No Sunshine rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I must be on a yellow kick too since both projects have a lot of yellow. 

LMMS is sponsoring Crafty Catz Challenges this week and the theme is "Add Lace" to your projects. I used some odds and ends from the desk - a trusty source of supplies - and also dived into my flower box for some embellishments.  The lace is from a new spool.  Perhaps I could have used up some of my older lace but where is the fun in that?!  LOL

This card is also a new card kit.  Oh yeah!  There were only two kits made and it comes with the rubber stamp too.  Look for Skelekinz No Sunshine Card Kit in the store plus a couple others there as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.