Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fireplace Background

I squeezed in one last project for the year using Fireplace Background rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it using Polychromos Pencils.  I don't like this one as much as the last Fireplace Background card I colored (I don't think anything I can do will compare to that one in a long time).  But I learned a few things from this - so that's a good thing.  While I was working out the hard shadows from the fireplace, I realized that the ones further away from the source would need to be longer and not has harsh.  Something to know for the next time. 

I also used the Jolly Word Chipboard from Make it Crafty for the sentiment and colored it to match the green stocking. 



2 comments:

  1. Adorable and how is possible I didn't realize you had a blog (hahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fireplace and your card, it is so adorable, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.