Monday, January 30, 2017

Year of the Rooster

Yep, another one using Year of the Rooster from Sister Stamps.  This little critter is easy to use and fun because of the many ways that it can be colored.  I got the inspiration here.  I already have two more picked out but I think I'm going to move on to some of my other Sister Stamps and share the ink.  Plus there is another one made by Lydia that I wanted to share too.  Her's has been my favorite.  :D  Happy year of the rooster!



Lydia's awesome project...

1 comment:

  1. Barbara this is such a beautiful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.