Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Graduate

Here's yet another bookmark that we've stuffed into a red envelope for someone in the family.  Even though they are all similar, I've tried to make them a little different.  This one uses Graduate from Sister Stamps.  While coloring this one, my daughter learned about the graduation ceremonies and why someone is given a lei, or several of them.  She says she wants to move to Hawaii now when she graduates but I promised her this is something we can do even in Texas. She excited about the prospect of receiving so many that it covers her face.  LOL




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that your daughter wants so many leis when she graduates. Didn't know of that tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.