Thursday, May 18, 2017

Clothes Line Baby

From Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I've used the Clothes Line Baby stamp, which is now available in rubber, plus the Clothes Line metal die and Birds on a Wire metal die.

Challenge #163 opening up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges and the theme is always Anything Goes and any stamp too.  So come on over and link up a favorite project you created this week for a chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate and/or a free image to use in Customer Appreciation day.




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara, I love the colour theme, and how you created the movement in the cute little Quilt.
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs and Kindest regards Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the pretty pastel quilt and the polka dot paper background is awesome with this layout and image! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.