Thursday, August 24, 2017

Strawberry Sunbonnet Wagon

I've added to my envelop project with another image on an inside flap. This one is Strawberry Sunbonnet Wagon rubber stamp from LMMS. I've stamped it twice to get the double wagon. You can see the colors I used below.  This project was started so long ago that I've already expended the first deadline but have set another for mid September and hope to make that one.  LOL


For this panel, I also added some Make it Craft chipboard embellishments, but also lacy ribbon, gems, doily and cheesecloth, as you can plainly see all that.  :D

There's a new Anything Goes Challenge that opened up today - you can pop over and add your favorite creation from this week.


Here are the Copic markers I used on Strawberry Sunbonnet Wagon:

E30, 31, 34
YR02, 09, R37
G82, 24, YG17, 67
E42, 43, 44
0, BV23 
T2, 4, 6, 9



I would like to share this in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is a very cute image and totally adorable colored up like you did her. Your fussy cutting is awesome and I need to practice to do it better like this! What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorble cute image!

    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Barbara, this is super sweet. Love the look of the no lines coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.