Saturday, April 7, 2018

Theodore's Shamrocks

I know it was just a couple days ago that I posted a project using this same stamp but I was compelled to use it again. This is actually the label from the Theodore's Shamrocks rubber stamp package from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. As I was opening up the package, I could toss it out and thought it would make an excellent little note card. 


I fussy cut around the image and added some white dots with the gel pen. Then grabbed some coordinating paper and accessories and quickly put this together. I don't open new packages very often (because I just order an extra stamp for myself before packaging) but if I did, then I'd certainly do this more often. It's like receiving a bonus!  :D



Thursday, April 5, 2018

Theodore's Shamrocks

I'm pretending to be super-early for next year's St. Patrick's day instead of admitting that I was late again. LOL But I was in the mood for green and this stamp fit the bill. This is Theodore's Shamrocks rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The background is Word Search Birthday Sentiments digital stamp also from Little Miss Muffet Stamps which was colored with Distress inks.

A new link challenge has opened up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges too. Come on over to add one of your projects from this week. We are saying farewell to a few guests and adding a few more for the next term.


These are the Copic markers I used on Theodore's Shamrocks:

YG21, 25, 63, G94
YG99, 63, 61, G94
E41, 42, 43, 44
W4, 6, 8, BV23
Y25, YR24
R05, 46, 59
BG10, 11


These are the Distress inks I used on Word Search Birthday Sentiments:

Hickory Smoke
Salty Ocean
Evergreen Bough
Mowed Lawn
Twisted Citron




Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bunny Picking Flowers

It's new release week at Whimsy Stamps and today I'm showcasing Bunny Picking Flowers. I have also used the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set for the frame in the middle and Pinwheels Stencil in the center.  Even though it's a bunny card, I wanted to make it generic so I went with this soft color pallet that included lots of neutral colors.


The Copic marks I used on Bunny Picking Flowers are:

E41, 42, 43, 44
BG11, 15, 93
YG21, 23, 63
Y35, YR31, 30
 

For the sentiment I used Make it Crafty chipboard embellishments. I left them naked since it seemed to go well with the papers and color theme and I didn't want them to stand out more than the bunny. With the darker edges from cutting, I think it works out well.